[gmx-users] Trajectory files are too big

Bjoern Windshuegel bjorn.windshugel at uku.fi
Tue Jan 22 07:24:58 CET 2008

Hi,

you can easily restrict the amount of data if you set the frequency of writing
out coordinates accordingly. Check the manual page 138 (7.3.7, output
control). The standard settings (100) are quite small, I recommend to use at
least 1000 for writing out coordinates. So the amount of data should be
reduced significantly.

Best regards,

Björn

--