[gmx-users] Cuted trr file not readable

Edvin Erdtman edvin.erdtman at nat.oru.se
Tue Jan 22 15:35:17 CET 2008

Hi
I have made a mistake... I have deleted the trr file while computing.
The system continue saving to the same filename, but the first 950 ps is
lost. that is ok I don't need it, but now I want to enlong the
simulation by using tpbconv. The file is not readable since it can not
determine the precision of the file (that is the error I got, "can not
determine precision of trn file"). Is it in any manner possible to
restore, so the trr molecule can be used?

/Edvin

--
Edvin Erdtman Ph.D. student
Department of Natural Sciences