Re[2]: [gmx-users] Virtual site and constraints

Нилов Дмитрий nilovdm at list.ru
Wed Jan 23 19:58:45 CET 2008

OK, could I add "dummy mass" that has coordinates and
mass such as carbon to keep right moment of inertia?
I mean something like this:
[ atoms ]
;   nr       type  resnr residue  atom   cgnr     charge       mass
     1   opls_279      1    FMT      H      1       0.22      1.008
     2   opls_271      1    FMT      C      1       0.58      0.000
     3   opls_272      1    FMT     O1      1       -0.9    15.9994
     4   opls_272      1    FMT     O2      1       -0.9    15.9994
     5         MW      1    FMT      D      1        0.0     12.011

Should I use some constraints for "dummy mass" to define its position
in simulation? And can I get "dummy mass" type from ffoplaa.atp or
its better to add the new one?

I`m sorry, I`ve read manual and corresponding article but I have not
find irrefragable answer for my questions.

Thanks
Nilov Dmitri