[gmx-users] Rugged dG/dlambda when turning off charges

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Mon Jan 28 10:30:32 CET 2008

The point is: You want to do a severe perturbation. May I inform you,
that I tried morphing base pairs for 3 years and now quitted? ;)
Anyway, if you have such a strong perturbation, you should think about a
different setup, like softcore for vdw and harcore for qq.

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310