[gmx-users] trouble compiling gromacs-3.3.2 on OS X 10.5.1

Scott Milner smilner at engr.psu.edu
Tue Jan 29 05:09:00 CET 2008

Yes, I found this before I submitted my query.  Of course things under
OS X tend to be located in different places than GNU assumes.  I ran
the GNU install of binutils, and it did not change the behavior,
perhaps because whatever gets installed isn't going to the right place
where OS X keeps it. -- Scott