[gmx-users] torsion potential with 7 parameters

Ángel Piñeiro fangel at usc.es
Wed Jan 30 12:45:07 CET 2008

If the transformation can not be analytical, I could fit (numerically)
the parameters of the Ryckaert-Belleman potential to the function that
results from the original one... Although this is not probably the best
way of using the force field as originally proposed, the difference
should be negligible.

Another alternative is to edit the code to introduce the new function,
but I guess this is not trivial, any tip on this?

Angel Pineiro.