[gmx-users] Re: segmentation fault during MD and develop parameter

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Jul 4 16:13:36 CEST 2008

hhhh huan wrote:
> Dear all Gmx users n developers,
>
> I am a beginner of Gromacs user, hence I am quite new to the system..May i know how to develop the missing dihedral parameter?
> Any guide n comments will be appreciated.
> Thanks

No one here is going to be able to help, aside from the standard, "Yes,
you can do it if you read the original paper for the force field you
want to use."  If you describe your molecule and what the missing
parameter is (functional group, etc.), then maybe someone will have an
insight.

Otherwise, you're in for some parameterization, which is not recommended
for the novice user.

-Justin