[gmx-users] segmentation fault during MD and develop parameter

hhhh huan scottiehuan at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 05:40:46 CEST 2008

Dear all Gmx users n developers,
I am happy and appreciate with all the help n suggestions you all have given to me.

Here is my molecule look likes.:

  C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C=C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C

C-C-C-C-C-C=C-(c)-C=C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C=O

The problem that i faced now is the parameter of the OPLS-AA force field for the carbon atom which is in the bracket . I am now still looking for the solutions for this problem.
Any guide n comments will be appreciated.
Thanks