[gmx-users] Re: ffamber and ions

Damian Gregory Allis Ph.D. damian at somewhereville.com
Wed Jul 9 03:31:26 CEST 2008

For what it may be worth, the http://www.somewhereville.com/?p=114
page has had its ion.itp content corrected and, hopefully, it is now a
little less useless than it was yesterday. Having fought a bit with
the install process myself, I hope people find the ffamber/gromacs
page of use and if they find errors or concerns to please bring them
up (thanks Alan!).

Damian Allis

Locale : www.somewhereville.com
Delivery : damian at somewhereville.com
  Skype : somewhereville
AOL IM  : swville

p.s. Damian apologizes for the delay.
p.p.s. Have you backed up lately?

  Locale : www.somewhereville.com
Delivery : damian at somewhereville.com
   Skype : somewhereville
AOL IM  : swville

"You don't need money to be rich anyhow.
Spending yourself is what it's all about."
-Marillion, "Rich"