[gmx-users] box size changing during isotropic pressure coupling

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 11:32:25 CEST 2008

Hi,

Hmm... this is a (seemingly( really systematic decrease in x and y and increase in z.

But is x at the start really EXACTLY identical to y?
Because in that case I would think they should always stay identical.
But looking at the code I see that it is always uses triclinic scaling.
Thus x and y are treated differently (although adding only zeros),
so depending on the compiler, the results could differ by a bit.
What system and compiler are you using?

Berk.