[gmx-users] Fwd: Assistance

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 09:14:08 CEST 2008

Willons,

For such issues we have the gmx-users list. Please post questions
there (subscribe if you haven't already done so). Actually, you can
find the answer in the archives of this list. Flattery will bring you
nowhere (well, at least it will keep me gentle in my reply ;))
Advantages of the user list include: direct access to the combined
knowledge of all active participants on the list and archiving of
questions and answers for others to benefit from.

Tsjerk