[gmx-users] mutation FE calculation with oplsaa

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Mon Jun 2 16:40:26 CEST 2008

hi

1. Yes, you have to define both A and B parameters. As far as I
understand, GROMPP can't know, that the first parameters it finds are
those of the B-state, not the A-state.
The parameters are directly taken from the FF files for the atom
pairs,triple and quartetts.

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310