[gmx-users] mutation FE calculation with oplsaa

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Mon Jun 2 16:45:17 CEST 2008

Sure it actually is a bit of work, but:

1. You learn about how FF files are build up
2. You learn about scripting, while doing that stuff.

Probably it's harder for the guys to code that into GROMACS, than for
you to write a script parsing the files and building your entries....

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310