[gmx-users] Possible issues with CVS pull code 200800508

Bjørn Steen Sæthre st01397 at student.uib.no
Tue Jun 10 11:11:28 CEST 2008

Dear Berk,
Yes, I use the walls only to allow efficient neighboursearch and to be
able to utilize PME.
You state that I pressure-couple in z, although I have put pcoupl=no
and commented out the rest of the p-coupling parameters by initial
semicolons in these lines.
Have you changed the commenting style of the mdp-files recently? Or
did you just miss this detail in my mdp-file? (You are correct that I
have not put the compressibilities to 0, but I have commented out the
line! Haven't I?)

Do you need additional files to diagnose the problem?

Regards
Bjørn

--
Bjørn Steen Sæthre