[gmx-users] Nitrogen Flow over cylinder

Andy Shelley robert.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 22:27:52 CEST 2008

I am trying to simulate the flow of nitrogen over a cylinder and would like
to use gromacs.  Most of the simulations seem to be done in water, but I was
wondering how to go about creating the simulation in Nitrogen. I can create
the cylinder. After that I want to try to create a shear flow by assigning a
linear velocity profile to the Nitrogen. I realize this will probably have
to be done in NEMD. Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

Andy Shelley