[gmx-users] Re: warning mesgs

rams rams rams.crux at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 03:16:52 CEST 2008

HI,

When I use the merge command along with pdb2gmx to form inter disulphide
bonds between two different chains, its removing a water molecule to connect
the two ends. Its like forming a peptide bond which I dont wish. Is there
any way to tell to gromacs, to create the inter dishulphide bonds without
creating the peptide bond between the two chains ?