[gmx-users] problem with mpi configuration.

mario ciappy mariociap at yahoo.it
Mon Mar 3 19:09:52 CET 2008

Dear all,
I'm tried to configure gromacs in parallel but I have meet some problems.
I don't understand if the problems are relative to mpi or gromacs configuration. For this reason I'd be grateful if you explained a detailed installation procedure of all that require to run gromacs in parallel, started by mpi/lam configuration. I now that is an hard and demanding request, but it is a big help for me because you are only resource.

Thank's in advance

Mario