[gmx-users] Problem of *tpbconv

sudheer babu sudheer.pbm07 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 06:42:24 CET 2008

Hi all,
My production run  got stopped mid of the simulation, then I tried to
generate run inputfile by using *tpbconv for that tag following files used
.tpr , .edr and .trr
tpbconv -s  prt.tpr   -f .trr  -e .edr  -o out.tpr
but it's showing error which I pasted below

trn version: GMX_trn_file (single precision)
Read frame   1430: step 142900 time  285.800

Using frame of step 142900 time 285.8
Opened prt.edr as single precision energy file
Reading frame   1400 time  280.000
Last frame read 1428
WARNING: Incomplete frame: nr   1429 time  285.600

Program tpbconv, VERSION 3.3.1
Source code file: enxio.c, line: 401

Fatal error:
Could not find frame with time 285.800018 in 'prt.edr

Could anyone explian what is the cause of the error
Thanks in advance......