[gmx-users] SGI installation problem

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Sun Mar 16 12:56:02 CET 2008

Hi,

One option would simply be to remove make_edi from Makefile.am.
Unfortunately this tool has proven to be a bit buggy in the compile
stage, and you won't need it for any normal simulations.

The other fix would be to create separate static variables to use in
the list for reading options, and assembling then into evStepOptions[]
after the fact.

Cheers,

Erik