e: [gmx-users] ambconv again

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 13:09:44 CET 2008

Hi Bruce, many thanks for your archive. Incidentally, I do use Mac!
and I have quitted trying to adjust Makefile for ambconv to compile on
Mac tiger intel.

Although your ambconv compiles here, it is still not working (giving
"Bus error").

But then you mentioned you did "topolbuild". So I fetched for it and
tried both in Mac tiger intel and Linux intel Ubuntu (with -lm).
In mac topolbuild fails with "Bus error" and in Linux it fails with
"segmentation fault". Antechamber 1.27 works fine here.

I hope I can solve this problems, but I must mention that your
topolbuild approach is a very good inspiration since I want to do
something similar from antechamber to generate CNS files with both
topologies PROSLQ and OPLS.

Many thanks,
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.