[gmx-users] OPLS-AA/L

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 26 05:51:46 CET 2008

Check the archives. I posted a summary of one possible solution less
than 8 hours ago. You will receive more assistance if you demonstrate
that you are trying to help yourself. If you still don't find the
answer that you are looking for then you need to be *way* more
detailed in your question. Note that a lipid ff that can be used with
OPLS-AA is an entirely different thing than an OPLS-AA lipid. If you
truly want an opls-aa lipid then you are looking at months/years of
difficult work and should start with the papers for parameterization
of opls and follow their method.

Chris.