[gmx-users] Building simple alcohol topologies

Jussi Lehtola jussi.lehtola at helsinki.fi
Thu May 1 17:57:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've been trying to find all-atom topologies and atom coordinates for
1-alcohols (from ethanol to 1-decanol, possibly also n-alcohols) to be
used in MD simulations for electronic structure calculations. However I
haven't found any, also I haven't found any guides on how to construct
such files.

If anyone could give me a few pointers on how and where to obtain these,
I'd appreciate it a lot.
Mr. Jussi Lehtola, M. Sc., Doctoral Student
Department of Physics, University of Helsinki, Finland
jussi.lehtola at helsinki.fi