[gmx-users] GroMeta v.2.0

Carlo Camilloni carlo.camilloni at mi.infn.it
Wed May 7 15:32:16 CEST 2008

Dear Gromacs Users,

 after many months, we are finally upgrading the GROMETA code
 (Metadynamics with GROMACS) to version 2.0, based on Gromacs 3.3.3.

 Major changes include new collective variables
 (including path variables) and the well-tempered algorithm
 of Branduardi and Bussi.  Many bugs have been corrected,
 the parser improved (thanks to Laio's group at SISSA) and
 the code is clearer and easier to extend to new variables.

 If your are interested in trying it,
 you can download it using the same userid and password from
 http://lxmi.mi.infn.it/~provasi/grometa/
 If you do not have an account yet, just send us an e-mail.

 If you implement new features on the code, we'd like to
 have them included in our version, too, so let us know!
 Also let us know if you find bugs or errors.

Carlo Camilloni and Davide Provasi.

Physics Department,
University of Milano.