[gmx-users] multiple time step algorithm

Cristina GRECO cristina.greco at studenti.unipd.it
Tue May 13 15:35:33 CEST 2008

Dear Berk Hess,

I am Cristina Greco.  When I first wondered why there were no multiple or adaptive timestep methods implemented I suspected that the reasons had to do with compatibility with other options.I was just interested because I want to set up a simulation to study problems connected with folding and unfolding of polymers; thus I am trying to get informed about the possible strategies .

Thank to you and all other Gromacs developers

cristina greco