[gmx-users] how to edit pdb file

Yang Ye leafyoung at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 16:59:35 CEST 2008

Hi, Andrea
As Xiupeng is on th side of using proprietory software, Xemacs would
definitely be an overdose.

Hi, Xiupeng
All you need is to know is basic PDB file format. ATOM records in PDB
file is in fixed-width column format. You need to format your line
according to what said here.
http://www.wwpdb.org/documentation/format23/sect9.html

The same applies to GRO file, which is described in GROMACS manual.

Regards,
Yang Ye