[gmx-users] Implicit Solvent Simulations

Per Larsson per.larsson at sbc.su.se
Thu May 22 17:50:57 CEST 2008

Hello Una (and everyone else)

I'm happy to announce that, while not yet available in cvs, it will
very soon be possible to do implicit solvation with Gromacs.
I'm have a working implementation almost finished, and are currently
running some tests to assure that the code is stable.

With any luck we should be able to commit this to cvs in the next
month or so :-)

Cheers
/Per Larsson, PhD student in the Lindahl group