[gmx-users] mutation FE calculation with oplsaa

friendli friendli2000 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 04:10:30 CEST 2008

David,

Thanks very much for the explanation. it is quite helpful for me.

Maybe I can suggest the developer to make the definition of only B state plausible. It is quite a tough job to identify parameters of each mutated atom especially in oplsaa, at least for a newbie like me. and if only B is needed to change, the life will be a bit simpler.

LQ

Message: 2