[gmx-users] Re: High frequency output slow down the simulation?

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 10 02:02:37 CET 2008

This is one reason why I developed the checkpointing script that is
available in the wiki under beginners -> checkpointing_jobs

Often a cluster node allows you to write to ${TMPDIR} which creates a
unique directory that is actually local and then you can copy the
contents to your final storage space.

Chris.