[gmx-users] Spatial distribution

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 10 02:00:28 CET 2008

I am not sure what is going on in this case. You could try:

which g_spatial

to see what is being picked up. You could also try to move the
g_spatial executable to its own directory and then execute g_spatial
from that path:

/new/path/to/executable/g_spatial -h

ls /new/path/to/executable/g_spatial
g_spatial

Otherwise I am not sure what is going on. Are you sure that you didn't
compile g_cluster under the name g_spatial by accident?

Chris.