[gmx-users] Where to find the debugged versions of gromacs ?

rashmi_chem at iitb.ac.in rashmi_chem at iitb.ac.in
Mon Nov 17 09:53:17 CET 2008

Hi,

I use Gromacs for protein folding studies. I was going through the
existing bugs listed for different versions of gromacs in bugzilla, and
found that many have been resolved. My question is where do i find these
bug resolved Gromacs versions?
For example in version 3.3.3, there is a bug listed about the segmentation
fault related to program g_anaeig. when this bug is removed where do you
put the debugged version? which site or ftp?

Thanxs

Rashmi Tambe
IIT Powai, Mumbai