[gmx-users] Re: how to show dodecahedron box in VMD

xianghong qi xianghong001 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 20:58:21 CET 2008

Dear all:

I am trying to show the dodecahedron box only in vmd since my simulation box
is dodecahedron.  If I include water, I can see the box is dodecahedron. But
I want to get rid off all of water, then my box will not appear there. How
can I keep the dodecahedron box boundaries and solute only? Looks like only
the rectangular box boundaries can be drawn  in VMD.
Does anyone has some suggestions? Appreciate your great help.
Happy Thanksgiving.
-Xianghong Qi

--
Some people make the world more special just by being in it.