[gmx-users] Running MD only for selected part of molecule

vivek sharma viveksharma.iitb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 12:00:33 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I tried the mdrun by keeping a group of residue position restrained, and it
is working well (verified by comparing RMSD plot for the same), thanks for
your suggestions regarding the same.
But, I have seen that the part of the molecule I kept for PR is still having
some motion, how can I keep that part rigid ?
I am not getting any idea of energy_excl option mentioned above, please
explain.

With Thanks,
Vivek