[gmx-users] Unable to view trajectory in pymol or vmd

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 12:12:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

Or even simpler, just from the command-line:
vmd conf.gro traj.trr
or
vmd conf.pdb traj.trr

Berk

Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 01:22:40 -0500
From: carlosjavierna at gmail.com
To: gmx-users at gromacs.org
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] Unable to view trajectory in pymol or vmd

Hi,
In VMD:

1. Load the *.gro file
2. Load the *.trr file

See the Amber basic workshop - tutorial 2 for more ideas:

http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial2/

regards,
Carlos

2008/10/14 vivek sharma <viveksharma.iitb at gmail.com>

Hi There,

I have few MD trajectory, I want to analyze them visually (other than ngmx option as it gives very few option).
I tried for opening those trajectories in vmd and pymol but not able to view them. It shows me the trajectory loaded, but not viewing anything.

Is there any check to be doen for viewing trajectory in these visualization tools ?

Or is it because of the size of the trajectory as I am having trajectories of around 10 nsec.

Please suggest.

With Thanks,

Vivek