[gmx-users] Cannot link gmx4.0.1 to openmpi

rversace at ccny.cuny.edu rversace at ccny.cuny.edu
Tue Oct 21 16:38:22 CEST 2008

Hi everybody:

After I compiled and installed the update gmx4.0.1 using the cvs. I get the following message when i tried to link it with openmpi:

configure: error: Cannot compile and link MPI code with mpicc
mpicc: error while loading shared libraries: libimf.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

It is strange because with the previous version, everything went fine. Did anyone have the same problem?
Thank you.