[gmx-users] Visualizing g_sdf on a Mac

Matt Wyczalkowski matt.wyczalkowski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 19:56:00 CEST 2008

Thanks for the help.  Here is what I learned...

Yes, VMD is able to render the PLT format using the PLT Plugin:
   http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/molfile/pltplugin.html

Download the plugins at the bottom of this page:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/

Regards,

Matt

---
Matt Wyczalkowski
Doctoral Candidate, Biomedical Engineering
Pappu Lab: http://lima.wustl.edu
Washington University in St. Louis