[gmx-users] trjconv - fit

rams rams rams.crux at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 16:53:47 CEST 2008

Dear users,

I creatred a rotational-translational free trajectory  by using trjconv -fit
rot+trans option on the original trajecotry for the internal dyanmics
studies.

In case if I use g_rotacf on the resulting trajectory, whether the vectors
defined between two atoms are they normalized ? For the internal dynamics
studies, do we need to use normalized vectors or nonnormalized vectors ?

Incase, if we want to use, non normalized vectors, how can we control this ?

Thnaks in advance.

Ram.