[gmx-users] Re: reg: vectors

rams rams rams.crux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:57:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

But if I want to look at the correlation function for an internal motion of
a vector defined between two atoms, in that case whether the vectors are
normalized or not are matter I suppose.

Also, is it possible to monitor the dipolar correlation between two atoms of
a protein ? Its always complaining about the index file. In the index file I
mentioned the two atom numbers of interest.

Thanks.