[gmx-users] Multiple ppa files from a single parallel mdrun_mpi job

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Sep 22 07:34:20 CEST 2008

After taking a closer look at the code, I suspect that the problem can
be resolved as follows.

The call to:
read_pullparams(pull, opt2fn("-pi",nfile,fnm), opt2fn("-po",nfile,fnm));
in pullinit.c should probably be protected by:
if (MASTER(cr))

I have not tested this as it doesn't really matter to the run, but it
should probably be fixed for 4.0 as it gives the impression that
something is wrong (at least it did worry me personally). This may
have already been fixed in 3.3.2/3.3.3/cvs, I did not check.

Chris.