[gmx-users] lipidposre.itp file of popc

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Sep 22 08:20:32 CEST 2008

Yes, assuming that you include this file right after you define the
lipid, and assuming that you meant to say CA1(51), and assuming that
your lipid .itp has only a single molecule. You could test this
yourself by running a short segment with and without the restraint and
then taking a look at the trajectory with vmd, or perhaps doing an
absolute RMSD.

Chris.