[gmx-users] Error with equilibration of DPPC membrane with protein

Edvin Erdtman edvin.erdtman at oru.se
Wed Apr 1 14:25:58 CEST 2009

Hi

We have tried with no cutoff, as I have written in former emails, but
that was when we got trouble with LINCS warnings. We then thought that
we could try to continue remove lipids in the compression-steps to get
rid of that LINCS warnings, and to have a stable system!
Is it maybe the protein that is the problem - need to be more minimized?
/Edvin