[gmx-users] missing interactions for the LJ-decoupled molecule during free energy in parallel but not serial

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Tue Apr 7 19:10:43 CEST 2009

Thanks Berk, this makes sense to me. You were correct that my starting
structure is fully Q+LJ coupled and it is only in the structures where
there is no Q and I then couple LJ to lambda that I get this problem
(and the extension that you suspect). I can just increase rdd. I was
actually using couple-intramol=no, which should "leave on the
intramolecular charge and LJ interactions" from the online manual mdp
options page.

Chris.