[gmx-users] Membrane protein tutorial

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Apr 8 01:55:28 CEST 2009

Hello all,

Due to the recent influx in questions related to membrane proteins (especially
with common questions), I decided to put together a step-by-step tutorial for
membrane protein systems.  It's a work in progress, so I would genuinely
appreciate feedback from anyone who has a few minutes to take a look.  These
procedures make sense in my head, so hopefully that comes through in the
instructions :)

I have posted a link on the wiki site to my tutorial:

http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin/gmx-tutorials/membrane_protein/index.html

I hope that people find this useful.  I have attempted to walk the user through
most practical concerns that arise regarding topology organization and a few
analysis questions that show up on the list frequently (g_order, g_density, etc).

If you have comments or questions, please do not hesitate to send me a private
message.

Justin A. Lemkul
Graduate Research Assistant
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar