[gmx-users] Membrane protein tutorial

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Apr 8 12:59:10 CEST 2009

Hi Tsjerk,

Thanks for the comments.  I'll think about adding some tips and tricks related
to other box types; it may be useful when new users ask, "why does my system
look so funny?"  The lysozyme tutorial was intended to be a teaching tool for
us, anyway, as we are developing a new course within our department related to
molecular modeling.

As for a handout of the tutorial, I do not have one at the moment, but I'd be
happy to send one to you when I do.  I have my prelim/qualifying exam next week,
so I'll be a bit tied up until then!

-Justin