[gmx-users] What's the max number of pull groups?

LuLanyuan lulanyuan at msn.com
Fri Apr 10 23:17:58 CEST 2009

Thanks so much, Berk. I have another question regarding the pull code. Can I define a pull group that contains more than one molecules? I tried to define some lipid molecules as a single pull group and pull them out of a bilayer. But I couldn't see the lipids out. If I try one lipid as a pull group, I got what I expected.
Lanyuan