[gmx-users] Carbohydrate MD Simulation

Nancy nancy5villa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 00:03:49 CEST 2009

Hello,

I downloaded "topolbuild1_2_1.tgz" from the URL:
http://www.gromacs.org/@api/deki/files/40/=topolbuild1_2_1.tgz

However, when I tried to decompress the file, I received the following error
message:

# tar -xvf topolbuild1_2_1.tgz
tar: This does not look like a tar archive
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers

I also tried to obtain topolbuild 1.2.1 from

http://oldwww.gromacs.org/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_download/gid,111/Itemid,26/

but that did not work either.  Please advise.

Thank you.
Nancy