[gmx-users] analysis of result

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Aug 3 16:53:43 CEST 2009

Samik Bhattacharya wrote:

> [...]

A simple literature search will turn up dozens (if not hundreds) of useful
papers related to membrane protein MD.  There are not necessarily any universal
parameters that should be analyzed - if your study is about activity of a
membrane protein, is lateral diffusion of lipids important?  If the answer is
no, then you've wasted your time running the analysis and searching for papers
about it :)

-Justin

>     waiting for you reply..
>     Thanks a lot for your time and really helpful suggestions....
>
>     Shamik

> Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet
> Explorer 8
> <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_ie8_1/*http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/>.

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate