[gmx-users] Energy Minimisation Values

Nancy nancy5villa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 00:26:09 CEST 2009

I tried decreasing emstep, and also tried increasing the number of steps,
but I still get the following output from mdrun:

Steepest Descents did not converge to Fmax < 1000 in 5001 steps.
Potential Energy  = -6.9329155e+03
Maximum force     =  2.1965221e+04 on atom 39
Norm of force     =  2.1487129e+03

Please advise on how to further decrease the forces.

Thanks,

Nancy