[gmx-users] Model(l)ing'09 in Erlangen, Germany: Registration Open Until August 31st

Harald Lanig harald.lanig at chemie.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Aug 6 10:39:19 CEST 2009

Dear List Subscribers,

A Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society (MGMS) International Meeting
will take place in Erlangen, Germany  from September 7th (registration
and mixer) to 11th 2009. The meeting will be preceded by the annual
Molecular Modelling Workshop organised by the MGMS German Section from
Sunday 6th to Monday, September 7th.
Model(l)ing'09 is also a celebration of Tim Clark's 60th birthday.

Important notice:
Although we reached the deadline for submitting abstracts for poster and
oral contributions, we still have a few speaker slots for the Modeling
Workshop on Sunday/Monday free! So please continue to submit your
Workshop contribution!

Additionally, we continue to accept your registration for the Modeling
Workshop and Model(l)ing'09 until August 31st!

For information about the meeting and invited speakers please visit:
http://www.modeling09.com

Hope to see you in Erlangen soon!
-Harald Lanig

  Dr. Harald Lanig            Universitaet Erlangen/Nuernberg
  Computer-Chemie-Centrum     Naegelsbachstr. 25, D-91052 Erlangen

  Phone +49(0)9131-85 26525   harald DOT lanig AT chemie.uni-erlangen.de
  Fax   +49(0)9131-85 26565   http://www.chemie.uni-erlangen.de/lanig

  Visit Erlangen - join us at Model(l)ing 2009 http://www.modeling09.com