[gmx-users] Suggestions for 3D-monitor/glasses for visualizing GROMACS output

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
Fri Aug 7 00:25:59 CEST 2009

Suggest you have a look and search the VMD emailing lists.  These sorts
of visualisation discussions come up from time to time with people
sharing their experiences.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9167
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.