[gmx-users] Error in PDB2GMX

sunny mishra mishra.sunny at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 01:17:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am working on HIV-1 Protease with PDB ID 1A8G.pdb. I am trying to convert this
protein structure to COARSE GRAINED protein structure and I am done
with that but when I am trying to make the topology and conf.gro file
from my CG structure of 1A8G.pdb using pdb2gmx it gives me the FATAL
ERROR something like this.

FATAL ERROR : Incomplete Ring in HIS 69.

Now, I am really confused that what will be the solution of this
thing. I am also new to GROMACS and I have no idea about the solution
of this problem. I would highly appreciate your help for the same.

Thanks,

Sunny Mishra